Digital Leaders are children with a passion for technology who want to share their knowledge with others and promote the use of all things digital throughout the school. Being a Digital Leader is a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility, learn new skills, develop and demonstrate leadership skills.
Mount Stuart Digital Leaders
What is a 'Digital Leader'?
Our Techno Squad Team support the use and further development of ICT and the Digital Competence Framework in school.
Children have applied for the positions and attended an interview with Mrs Borley and Mr Pritchard.
Pupils will be given training and support to develop specific areas of ICT expertise.
Typically, our Techno Squad will:
- Test and review new ICT resources, which could be websites, software or hardware
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers
- Support teachers in using ICT in the classroom
- Blog or Tweet as the School Journalist or Photographer
- Train staff
- Run parent workshops
- Run school assemblies
- Help to organise activities during Safer Internet Day
- Create how-to video help guides
- Take responsibility for looking after equipment in classrooms
Who are the Techno Squad?